AIM
Shentix

Superman V Goku Superman V Goku

OH MY GOSH I was saying to myself after Light showed up that if you added Lelouch I was gonna lose it AND YOU DID RIGHT ON CUE AGHAIOFHAIOFHA:KLFAF

I really, really enjoyed this, lmfao. Thank you.

Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

Fire, Ice/Blizzard, Thunder/Bolt, Meteo/Meteor, Reflect/Wall/Shell, Haste, Summon and even Death--albeit a different version of it.

Yep, you got pretty much all of 'em except maybe Holy or Ultima, but WOW what an amazing flash regardless.

Loved it.

Dem Pokemons... Dem Pokemons...

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen, lol, for a Pokemon parody anyway. WISH IT WAS LONGER UGH IT WAS SO ENTERTAINING

5/5 fav'd

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

Lol, wow, this just reminded me that I, too, didn't have Flash when I went through there on Yellow, lol. Ah, so annoying, but I'd kill to go back to those days! Good times.

Great animation, btw, very good art, and good lord that geodude creeped me out hard, lmfao. 5/5, good stuff.

TerminalMontage responds:

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

lmfao this is some funny sh*t. IDGAF if this review sucks. I lol'd hard. The rape bit was actually kind of sad, but the amazing art style really makes up for anything negative this flash had.

Loved it all the way through. Ending was excellent! Ahahahah, good stuff! Fav'd.

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

Holy s***, that is some insanely good art and animation. I can't find a single bad thing about this.

IT WAS FUNNY TOO BRAH LOL BUT I CAN'T GET OVER WHAT AN AMAZING ARTIST WHOEVER DREW THIS IS

GayWilliamJohnson GayWilliamJohnson

Haha, thanks for this--that dude is such a total f*ggot. Loved it.

CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

lol

i feel bad for anyone who watches this stoned as f***

no, actually i'm rather envious. it must be a complete and total mindf*** 'cause sober i couldn't follow a bit of it, but it was great lol

PokeMan : Revenge PokeMan : Revenge

lool

Voice acting - meh

Everything else - flaweless

Lol'd hard, brah.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

I love you.

I don't care if it's gay.