AIM
Shentix

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

lmfao, it took me 'bout 7 tries before I thought SOMETHING may be up. checked the upload date and a few reviews, and bam. you bastards, lmfao

as a pro master elite super troll from the internets and a #ALPHA male, it always pleases me when someone can actually troll me instead. fking bastards lol, cant even be mad

Strollin' Strollin'

eh idk it's aight

yah you shure accomplished ur attempts at trolling that's for sure, but holy f***, i died by using the "stroll" thing, going too far TO THE RIGHT.

lol come on bro

it's still a good game though and you guys obv put work in it but i am not impressed by your pearformants

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

lool

no really, just lool

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

Made chess actually fun, lolz

I'm horrible at chess due to my lack of patience, and it showed 'cause I lost like 3 times before winning.

Great game. I don't regret that hour I just spent lolz, 5/5, 10/10, whatever, xD

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Hilarious.

Short, yet awesome review for a short, yet awesome game, sir.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Haha, saw it coming.

Interesting though, it was short and easy enough, so the fact that you're trolling us is forgivable lolz.

I liked it though. Emulates the GB very well.

A Smashing Day Out A Smashing Day Out

lulz

I'm straight enough to find this funny...but cute? Now THAT'S homo, lololololz.

Anyway, apparently you're a chick so I won't be mean and call you a "faget," as the 4channers call it, but uh...this was...strange...yeah, no other word for it. Strange and homo, yo, but still very funny.

Well, still, good work, uh, 5/5, I guess, can't say I'm really a fan of gay stuff, but no one can deny the options were funny, and you seemed to be trolling us with every scene, but meh, I liked it, lolz, good job and stuff.

Bug War Bug War

Level 3 killed it for me.

That's all I have to say.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Awesome.

Aren't you the guy who made that FF Battle flash a while back? Yeah, I loved that.

I loved this too, and I'd give a more detailed review but meh, don't feel like it. It was awesome though, 5/5, 10/10, whatever, it was just a bit...uh, long for me.

I thought the big metal guy was the end, but APPARENTLY not. But hey, better long than short. UNFORTUNATELY, I quit after that, and then reading the other reviews I found out you put Goku in here as well!

DAMMIT, that would have been so fking awesome had I waited, then I woulda been like zomg that's from the other flash wow nostalgia yo.

SIGH, oh well, great game, btw.

Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0 Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0

Yeah.

Well, loaded it, went to options, didn't how the fuck to get out, it was only after I closed it that I remembered backspace probably would've did it.

Tried to load it again, stayed at "assembeling" note the typo btw, that was your fault, so I was like, meh, fuck this.

I'm pretty sure it's worth a 10 and a 5/5 so I'll give you that, but boy was that irritating.